We’re getting good at finding exoplanets, but trying to find evidence of life is a little bit more complicated...
NZAN Media Team, , People of Astrobiology, Australasia, environmental politics, international relations, SETI, social sciences, space exploration, technology, 0
Professor Amy Fletcher – Policy and social implications of SETI, astrobiology and space exploration. Amy Fletcher is an Associate...
- Professor Anthony Poole awarded Marsden grant to unravel evolutionary origins of DNA
- New Zealand scientist advances new theory on how life could have started on Earth
- New Zealand’s hot springs contribute to discovery of oldest evidence for life on land!
- Announcement for the Astrobiology Australasia Meeting and Grand Tour 2018
- Conference in Portugal – 25–29 September 2017 – Geoscience for understanding habitability in the solar system and beyond