In January 2015, the New Zealand Astrobiology Initiative (NZAI) organised an engaging, 6-day expedition for Kiwi educators and researchers,...
I Haritina Mogoșanu, , Education and Outreach, astrobiology, AUT, NASA, New Zealand, RASNZ, Rotorua, University of Auckland, 0
New Zealand Astrobiology Initiative would like to thank the following organisations for their generous support, without which this project...
- Professor Anthony Poole awarded Marsden grant to unravel evolutionary origins of DNA
- New Zealand scientist advances new theory on how life could have started on Earth
- New Zealand’s hot springs contribute to discovery of oldest evidence for life on land!
- Announcement for the Astrobiology Australasia Meeting and Grand Tour 2018
- Conference in Portugal – 25–29 September 2017 – Geoscience for understanding habitability in the solar system and beyond