In January 2015, the New Zealand Astrobiology Initiative (NZAI) organised an engaging, 6-day expedition for Kiwi educators and researchers,...
I Haritina Mogoșanu, , Education and Outreach, astrobiology, AUT, NASA, New Zealand, RASNZ, Rotorua, University of Auckland, 0
New Zealand Astrobiology Initiative would like to thank the following organisations for their generous support, without which this project...
- Dr Seth Shostak to speak at the Astrobiology Australasia Meeting 2018
- Haritina Mogoșanu, Executive Director NZAN
- Professor Anthony Poole awarded Marsden grant to unravel evolutionary origins of DNA
- New Zealand scientist advances new theory on how life could have started on Earth
- New Zealand’s hot springs contribute to discovery of oldest evidence for life on land!