NZ scientists seek to unravel the evolutionary origins of DNA. Professor Anthony Poole from University of Auckland has been...
NZAN Science, , News, Our Research, featured, hot springs, Mars, Professor Kathy Campbell, University of Auckland, 1
Life might have colonised land 580 million years earlier than previously thought - and this has also implications for...
The next rover mission to Mars in 2020 to search for biosignatures — how New Zealand’s hot springs are helping NASA choose the next landing siteNZAN Media Team, , News, NZ Field Sites, Our Research, 2020, featured, field site, Mars, New Zealand, rover, 0
A team, including Professor Kathy Campbell, attended a workshop sponsored by NASA and JPL on 8-10 February 2017 in...
- Professor Anthony Poole awarded Marsden grant to unravel evolutionary origins of DNA
- New Zealand scientist advances new theory on how life could have started on Earth
- New Zealand’s hot springs contribute to discovery of oldest evidence for life on land!
- Announcement for the Astrobiology Australasia Meeting and Grand Tour 2018
- Conference in Portugal – 25–29 September 2017 – Geoscience for understanding habitability in the solar system and beyond