Join the 2nd Space and Astrobiology Symposium at the Canterbury University's Westport Field Station, 9-11 April 2017. The symposium...
Life on the Edge: A Journey of Discovery in Earth Science – Inaugural Lecture by Professor Kathy CampbellNZAN Media Team, , News, Seminars and Workshops, Kathleen Campbell, life, New Zealand, rockhistorian, University of Auckland, 0
Rocks and minerals are vital for unlocking the mysteries of life’s origin and for guiding the search for life...
- Professor Anthony Poole awarded Marsden grant to unravel evolutionary origins of DNA
- New Zealand scientist advances new theory on how life could have started on Earth
- New Zealand’s hot springs contribute to discovery of oldest evidence for life on land!
- Announcement for the Astrobiology Australasia Meeting and Grand Tour 2018
- Conference in Portugal – 25–29 September 2017 – Geoscience for understanding habitability in the solar system and beyond