We are very happy to announce Dr. Seth Shostak will speak at the Astrobiology Australasia Meeting 2018, held in...
NZAN Science, , News, Our Research, People of Astrobiology, featured, 1
NZ scientists seek to unravel the evolutionary origins of DNA. Professor Anthony Poole from University of Auckland has been...
NZAN Science, , News, Our Research, featured, hot springs, Mars, Professor Kathy Campbell, University of Auckland, 1
Life might have colonised land 580 million years earlier than previously thought - and this has also implications for...
European Geosciences Union Galileo conference Geoscience for understanding habitability in the solar system and beyond Furnas, São Miguel, Azores, Portugal, 25–29 September 2017 (more…)
- Dr Seth Shostak to speak at the Astrobiology Australasia Meeting 2018
- Haritina Mogoșanu, Executive Director NZAN
- Professor Anthony Poole awarded Marsden grant to unravel evolutionary origins of DNA
- New Zealand scientist advances new theory on how life could have started on Earth
- New Zealand’s hot springs contribute to discovery of oldest evidence for life on land!