Professor Amy Fletcher – Policy and social implications of SETI, astrobiology and space exploration. Amy Fletcher is an Associate...
ian, , Our Research, People of Astrobiology, astrobiology, Ian Hawes, International Participation, NASA, Pavilion Lake, 0
In June, Dr Ian Hawes, from Christchurch’s Canterbury University will be part of a team working at the Pavilion...
- Professor Anthony Poole awarded Marsden grant to unravel evolutionary origins of DNA
- New Zealand scientist advances new theory on how life could have started on Earth
- New Zealand’s hot springs contribute to discovery of oldest evidence for life on land!
- Announcement for the Astrobiology Australasia Meeting and Grand Tour 2018
- Conference in Portugal – 25–29 September 2017 – Geoscience for understanding habitability in the solar system and beyond