A team, including Professor Kathy Campbell, attended a workshop sponsored by NASA and JPL on 8-10 February 2017 in...
Carolle Varughese, , NZ Field Sites, exoplanets, gravitational microlensing, Lake Tekapo, MOA project, Mt. John University Observatory, New Zealand, 0
New Zealand is solving some of the most captivating mysteries within the universe. One of the many research facilities...
- The 2nd International Mars Sample Return Conference
- Dr Seth Shostak to speak at the Astrobiology Australasia Meeting 2018
- Haritina Mogoșanu, Executive Director NZAN
- Professor Anthony Poole awarded Marsden grant to unravel evolutionary origins of DNA
- New Zealand scientist advances new theory on how life could have started on Earth