I cannot perceive the scale of the universe, but I can perceive the scale of a jumbo jet as...
ianmiller, , Blog, People of Astrobiology, Ian Miller, launch loop, lightcraft, magnetohydrodynamic plasma thrust, Mars, mass driver, Moon, space elevator, space settlement, Space travel, star tram, 0
To go or not to go; that is the question. Me, I vote yes, but since we cannot go...
ianmiller, , Blog, 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko, Ceres, Ceres' white spots, Jupiter family, Kepler 245b, Pluto, SETI, 0
The last few months have been remarkable for planetary exploration. We have found a planet about twice the size...
- Dr Seth Shostak to speak at the Astrobiology Australasia Meeting 2018
- Haritina Mogoșanu, Executive Director NZAN
- Professor Anthony Poole awarded Marsden grant to unravel evolutionary origins of DNA
- New Zealand scientist advances new theory on how life could have started on Earth
- New Zealand’s hot springs contribute to discovery of oldest evidence for life on land!