NZ scientists seek to unravel the evolutionary origins of DNA. Professor Anthony Poole from University of Auckland has been...
NZAN Science, , News, Our Research, featured, hot springs, Mars, Professor Kathy Campbell, University of Auckland, 1
Life might have colonised land 580 million years earlier than previously thought - and this has also implications for...
European Geosciences Union Galileo conference Geoscience for understanding habitability in the solar system and beyond Furnas, São Miguel, Azores, Portugal, 25–29 September 2017 (more…)
The next rover mission to Mars in 2020 to search for biosignatures — how New Zealand’s hot springs are helping NASA choose the next landing siteNZAN Media Team, , News, NZ Field Sites, Our Research, 2020, featured, field site, Mars, New Zealand, rover, 0
A team, including Professor Kathy Campbell, attended a workshop sponsored by NASA and JPL on 8-10 February 2017 in...
- Dr Seth Shostak to speak at the Astrobiology Australasia Meeting 2018
- Haritina Mogoșanu, Executive Director NZAN
- Professor Anthony Poole awarded Marsden grant to unravel evolutionary origins of DNA
- New Zealand scientist advances new theory on how life could have started on Earth
- New Zealand’s hot springs contribute to discovery of oldest evidence for life on land!