Scientists look for pattern recognition when exploring how the natural world or universe work. Something looks to be astray...
Life on the Edge: A Journey of Discovery in Earth Science – Inaugural Lecture by Professor Kathy CampbellNZAN Media Team, , News, Seminars and Workshops, Kathleen Campbell, life, New Zealand, rockhistorian, University of Auckland, 0
Rocks and minerals are vital for unlocking the mysteries of life’s origin and for guiding the search for life...
ianmiller, , Blog, People of Astrobiology, Ian Miller, launch loop, lightcraft, magnetohydrodynamic plasma thrust, Mars, mass driver, Moon, space elevator, space settlement, Space travel, star tram, 0
To go or not to go; that is the question. Me, I vote yes, but since we cannot go...
- Professor Anthony Poole awarded Marsden grant to unravel evolutionary origins of DNA
- New Zealand scientist advances new theory on how life could have started on Earth
- New Zealand’s hot springs contribute to discovery of oldest evidence for life on land!
- Announcement for the Astrobiology Australasia Meeting and Grand Tour 2018
- Conference in Portugal – 25–29 September 2017 – Geoscience for understanding habitability in the solar system and beyond